|Sizes||Starting size 6 thru 14; no conversion of woman to men; fit to actual foot size|
|Weight||US10 @ 9 oz./ 255 grams|
|Stack height||7mm drop|
|Suitable for||road, hard pack trail, cross-fit, treadmill, tennis court|
|Fit adjustment||Three-hole Latch, replaceable, fashionable, colorful|
|In & Out||Step directly into the shoe with it on the ground|
|Maintenance||Washable; ventilated, removable neutral insole|
|Special-1**||Knitted material w/ POP screen; sock liner for sockless running|
|Special-2**||No plastic heel counter to irritate the ankle bone|
|Outsole||Rated for 500 miles|
|Outsole||Longitudinal rubber strip to stabilize in wet conditions|
- Get a ruler or tape measure.
- Take out your current running shoe insole.
- Use the ruler or tape to measure the insole from cup of the heel to longest toe.
- Measure in mm; if the mm is in the middle round down; e.g. 243 would then be 240
- If the mm measurement is over the middle round up; e.g.256 would then be 260
- Find the corresponding mm size in US sizing and order it.
Please note that our product does not fit extremely narrow AA or extremely wide EE feet.