We require actual foot measurement in order to ensure correct sizing.
Pierce Footwear SIZING INSTRUCTIONS
You will need the following:
- Measuring instrument: ruler, tape measure, etc.
- A piece of Paper (Letter/Legal)
- A writing implement.
- An insole of a current running shoe
- Stand fully on the piece of paper. Use diagonal if necessary..
- Mark your toe.
- Mark your heel.
- Measure the length of your foot from tip to toe in centimeters.
- Repeat for other foot.
- Report average or mean length in centimeters.
OR (for in sole)
- Measure the length of your insole in centimeters
- Report the measured length.
Measurement _______ cm. Round-up or down to closest Whole/Half Size = _______ cm.